Creator's Market

From: by way of ffunch@newciv.org (jhs@newciv.org)
Date: Tue Jul 16 1996 - 23:26:22 PDT

Hi,

I want to make a new Web area that introduces creators
and their products.

For now, I called it 'Creator's Market'. It will be
at http://www.newciv.org/CreatorsMarket/ - don't look yet ;-)

In contrast to normal, commercial 'electronic malls',
these pages will feature the _creator_ of a product and
outline/point-to their product pages.

We'll have such heavy-weights as Flemming Funch (Clearing
and Computer Consulting), artist Lisa Franco (15 CDs and
counting), Mark Metcalf (ex Nina Hagen Band) with 1 CD and
the Colloidal Silver Generator, and more....

Whatever you create you can introduce on thise pages and I'll hope
that not only NCN members will look their first if they want to
spend money ;-)

Pls send e-mail to me directly if you want to be on board!

Joachim <jhs@newciv.org>
Joachim H. Steingrubner, PhD
      TransMillennium, Inc.