NCN, New Members, January 1998

From: Flemming Funch (ffunch@newciv.org)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 23:17:32 PST

NCN just passed 2000 members. Glad to have you all here!

These are new members from January, at least those who entered some
information.

Welcome!

- Flemming

Name: Joe Mason
Location: Waterford, CA, USA
Email: jmason4557@aol.com
Web: http://www.greatdreams.com/

Bio:
I have been intensly researching dreams and various other fields for almost
eight years. Recently, I joined with another dream researcher, Dolores
(Dee) Finney, in a project to put our material and related material on the
web at the greatdreams.com site.

Our site is about "Big Dreams," those that seem to be messages for greater
humanity, rather than for the individual dreamer. It branches out to other
areas that are related, such as crop circle formations, UFOs/ETs,
meaningful coincidences or synchronicity, prophecy, 2012, myths, religions
and positive co-creation. It is an on-going research project. We feel
that messages are coming from many sources concerning a great world change
or transformation. We wish to find out the nature of the message, and what
actions, if any, are suggested.

We are looking for help from others, those who are willing to share their
dreams and ideas.

Name: Michelle Ram'o
Location: Kerrville, Tx, USA
Email: celestialstars@webtv.net
Web: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/bluestaralso/index.html

Bio:
President of the Church of the Third Millennium and The New Mexico
Institute of Metaphysical Alternatives.

I am a spiritual transformationalist; non-denominational minister and
accreditated professional psychic.

Name: David Useche
Location: Danville, VA, USA
Email: duseche@juno.com

Bio:
Spirituality, music, romance, history....
Languages, Cultures, Computers....

Name: Tracy droslow
Location: NIAGARA FALLS, ONTARIO, CANADA
Email: jpd@vaxxine.com

Bio:
Hi. I am very interested in the CP. I have read the book and I have read
the tenth insight and have recently discoverd there is another book out on
the shelves. I just can't seem to learn enough about the experiences JR
has encounterd. My intrests are in the Horticulture I am a student in a
Horticulture course. I enjoy hiking and reading.

Message:
I have hopes of putting my life back on track and to just be happy. Who
knows maybe one day I will meet the right person and be able to share my
life with him.

Name: Frank Fasting
Location: Copenhagen, , Denmark
Email: speak-performance@internet.dk
Web: http://www.frankie.dk

Name: Adrian Mathews
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Email: webmaster@iwr.com
Web: http://iwr.com/free

Bio:
"you get ahead in life by being helped along the way
 by others...by you helping others along the way".
LETS TRADE RECIPROCAL LINKS!

Name: Eric Elejalde
Location: Cali, Valle, Colombia
Email: elejalde@emcali.net.co

Bio:
I'm from Medellin, a city of 2,300,000 at the central west part
in the mountains of Colombia. Born November 29/53. Male, Married
(Consuelo is my wife's name). 10 years ago we move to Cali, a
city of 2,200.000 hab. in a valley of the south west of colombia.
Some months ago we move to the mountains near Cali. Colombia is a
big (1,224,000 Sq.Km)country, with a huge variety of climates,
racial, cultural, geographical, political and economical
circumstances.
I study philosophy and literature at university but began to work
in computer field because it attracts me a lot. My interests and
skills are in the computer field (I have work as a hardware &
software consultant for some Computer Companies, in the purchase
decision area), publications (I have work as director of the
Magazines publications area, and in the Pre-press of a local
newspaper, the second of importance of Cali). In that job I also
began the Internet Online Newspaper (although it was just a
short experiment for 6 months, it was the first in Colombia 4
years ago). I know HTML and work in Photoshop, Painter, Quark
Xpress and know most of Microsoft products. Also I know of
latinamerican literature and social matters. From when I was in
my 20's (1977)I have interest in some spiritual lectures:
Krishnamurti (I have a special relation with his work), and others like
Rajneesh, Satyananda, etc, etc. We have read the Celestine
Prophecy and other books of this kind and have a serious and open
interest in this matters.
Now I live with my wife in a little house in the mountains (she
works for a french organization in Cali), and we have developed an
intense interest in sustainable development, permaculture,
composting etc. which we try to practice in our house.
I have my computer (wich can be used for publications purposes),
scanner, etc. so please tell how can I help you in acomplish your
goals. Feel free to send me information to our e-Mail
(elejalde@emcali.net.co) or to our P.O. Box (A.A. 31651 Cali,
Colombia).
I'm spanish parlant so please forgive my mistakes writing you
these words.

Bye,

Eric Elejalde

Name: Jan Benserud
Location: ENKOPING, , SWEDEN
Email: taiqi@cheerful.com

Bio:
I am a man at 46 years of age who works at a shop that is
renting out buildingmachines to constructors and other people
that needs it. Fixing the machines that is broken when it is
returned. My spare time is mostly used on training Taiqi and
Chikung wich I am a teacher in. Taiqi that is. I only do Chikung
for personal use, yet, because i dont have any master in it.

I think that everybody should do Taiqi and Chikung 'cause it is
very good for the health. I feel much better since I started the
training and I'd like everybody to feel that. I feel more calm
and more friendly towards other people, and when I read the
Celestine Prophecy I started to understand the healingenergies
that is connected with the training. I began to see the auras
that surounded people, or I started to know what I was seeing
earlier. I can feel the energy going from one hand to the other
and it is an energy that is very powerful. Other people have
felt the energy between my hands, so it is not in my
imagination. To end this I like to say that Taiqi and Chikung
showed me the energy and The Celestine Prophecy made me
understand and think of it. So if I can start someone on doing
Taiqi or Chikung I think the world could be helped a little.
p.s. I try to talk everybody I know in to read The Celestine
Prophecy, it is one of the most importent books ever. d.s.
MHR Janne.

Name: Francis Findlay
Location: Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
Email: fullspec@rogers.wave.ca

Bio:
Hi! My name is Frank Findlay. We operate a small Fund Raising
Consulting Company, and are Registered Gaming Service Suppliers
in the Province of Ontario, Canada. I have participated in the
formation and governance of a number of innovative Community
Economic Development Projects over the years, and plan to
continue to help support small to medium sized non profits
through our efforts to raise funds on their behalf. Currently, I
am interested in the concept of Community Foundations, Municipal
Lotteries, funding for Social Innovation Projects, and the
formation of New Civilization Networks dedicated to grassroots
community capacity building. I would list, as influences; John
McKnight, Dr. Fraser Mustard, and Robert Theobald. I am married
(wife Lily) and have two sons - Wesley (6) and Darrick (5 mo.) I
look forward to corresponding with others involved in community
based groups, or those wishing to set up same.

Name: Nancy Lorieau
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Email: nlorieau@compusmart.ab.ca
Web: http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/nlorieau/

Bio:
Canadian-based, US-born writer, teacher, computer wiz.

Name: Raven Crone
Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
Email: occultbird@cybergal.com
Web: http://www.ctaz.com/~cheriegg

Bio:
I have been a Witch for over 30 years and received my Elekes in
the Santerian religion July 1996. Visit my website and download
your FREE copy of "Serpentine Grove", my Wiccan book of Rituals
and Lights.

As a feminist-religionist, I hold that the Goddess is the overseeing
intelligence that has created the universe. I am Woman therefore I
hold that the God is Woman also. I know only Woman. I can't know men
in the same manner. I can't relate in any way to men as I do to Woman.
I can't love him in the same way. I do not know the physical world in
the same way that man does. Although I do not discount the impact of
the God on my reality, a Woman is my Ultimate Reality. She is Whom I
emulate. My creativity should be no less than Hers.

The aim of each being is to reach the realm of the Goddess; the sphere
of Ultimate Creativity and Reality. The scope of the Goddess is
complete unity with the body and mind of yourself. It is complete
unity with the body and mind of the society in which you live also.
The sphere of the Goddess includes not only your responsibilities to
yourself and to society but to nature. To be within the element of the
Goddess means that you must be alive and aware. You must be aware of
what is going on in and around your physical and mental body. Being
alive and aware is being cognizant and sensitive and, as sharing, is
communication and is necessary in building character and having fun.
Conversely, sharing and having fun is being cognizant and sensitive
and alive and aware. Enlightenment means: lighten up - have fun. To
be within the sphere of the Goddess you must use what is available
from the reality in and around you 100%. You must communicate it 100%
to the reality in and around you. "As above, so below."

Well-come to my page. Blessed Be All, and have you a fun full day!

Name: Shani Dickson
Location: Wellington, , NZ
Email: red100@clear.net.nz

Bio:
My interest is in making a difference in the worlds thinking
through discussion and others seeing a difference in myself and
my attitude to daily life. To encourage others to see something
unique in themselves. Public speaking is also an interest of
mine and I also participate in Training and Development. I am a
Human Resource advisor at present while studying Physiology at
University.
Life is to be lived, everything happens for a reason and I
control my destiny are philosophies I live by.
Thank You for the opportunity to join your group and I am
looking forward to some new insights into life.

Name: Rene Himber
Location: Lincoln, NE, USA
Email: Reneeee@webtv.net

Bio:
I am taoist
Interests include photovoltaic
systems for individual users,
self-contained housing systems and
generally anything that allows one
independance from mega-systems

Name: Nanette Collingwood
Location: QLD, AUSTRALIA
Email: nanette@selcon.com.au

Bio:
Currently I am employed as an Analyst Programmer (10 Years). My husband,
my son and myself reside on a beautiful 10 acre property, 20 mins from the
city of Gladstone. We have poultry, a few birds and a dog called Wrex. At
the end of Feb, we are getting another dog for showing and obedience.

I am usually quiet and a better listener than a talker. I love
self-motivation stuff, and anything that improves positive thinking. I
love good friends, and doing everything for myself.

Name: Hyman Coetzee
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Email: hymanc@ctc.co.za

Bio:
Male, 41 years old, married, one daughter. Interested in global
socisl changes and underlying motivating forces. Busy writing a
book with title "being with sight".

Name: Shekinah Rae
Location: USA
Email: Shek4u@aol.com

Message:
I believe that repatterning is the way change is to take place toward a
rememberance of our true selves...selves intimately one, playful and
exuberantly alive eternally

Name: Dr. V. J. Reddy
Location: India
Email: drvjr@hotmail.com

Bio:
This member has a passion for Truth, compassion for the
suffering, committment to universal auspicious wellbeing
i.e. Dharma, and untiring zeal to work for Wholistic-
wholistic human evolution.

This member is ever ready to work with and for individuals
who are sincerely interested to lead their and others' lives
in the light of Truth on the path of Goodness with a deep
sense of both internal and external Beauty ever evolving
Wholistic-wholistically thinking cosmically, planning
globally and acting locally.

We, humans, have to, on war footing, work to build a new civilisation
that nourishes individual Wholistic-wholistic human evolution wherein
lies the solution to all the ills of the present self-destructive
inhuman civilisation and to this end we must ready to do anything.
Each one of us, the literate, has great responsibility on his/her
shoulders to work nonstop until Evolutionary Civilisation is created.
The most important factors to be noted are: we have to learn to
relate rightly in a life-nourishing manner in all our six-fold
relationships, and should be in an ever leearning and improving and
transforming state.

Name: Patrick Miller
Location: jerome, ID, USA
Email: pmiller@d261.k12.id.us

Message:
I seek to tell my truth to the world. I desire to see my Birth vision
as well as the World Vision.

Name: Jon Will
Location: Md, USA
Email: jonwill@erols.com
Web: http://www.erols.com/jonwill/

Bio:
Believe Utopia should be Humanity's common goal, and that
knowledge is the key to Utopia. Web page dedicated to this
belief; http://www.erols.com/jonwill/

Name: James Jensen
Location: Puunene, HI, USA
Email: jjensen@maui.net

Bio:
radiology, ultrasound, nuclear magnetic resonance, computed tomography
graphy.

Name: Jason Stern
Location: Lahaina, Hi., USA
Email: mauihope@maui.net

Bio:
56 year-old male; inventor, dental surgeon, world class
competitive sailor, certified scuba diver and
photographer, hi-tech and low-tech businessman, father of two
grown sons, long distance bicyclist, surfer, dancer, healthy and
strong, tennis anyone?

I have been on a discovery journey for a long time. Looking to
share experiences with others who are spontaneous and acting from
one's center with integrity and providing inspiration on a daily
basis.

Name: Joshua Glyn
Location: USA
Email: roman74@hotmail.com

Bio:
filmmaking, screenwriting, physics, quantum theory, cosmology
hiking, travelling

Message:
I am an ambitious (and admittingly, idealistic) filmmaker. My goal is to
produce, write and direct a feature film with lessons for a new millenium.
Without preaching, but very much in the realm of entertainment, this film
would be a visual metaphor for the new age to come. Any suggestions are
welcome, but I have a few ideas already in mind... Any co-collaborators
are welcome to join me.

Name: Sharon Krawczyk
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Email: Sharbysyd@aol.com
Web: http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/7450

Bio:
thirst for knowlege, improving the
world, spiritual, nature, animals,
reading, vegetarianism,

Message:
I have a vision of life on earth being a joyful, loving, fun experience for
everyone. A life that isn't based on money. A world whose main focus
isn't money. A world where people work together to make the world a better
place.

Name: Ben Jammin Watson
Location: Kamloops, BC, Canada
Email: bwatson@ocis.net
Web: http://www.steelpencil.com

Bio:
Electronic artist/musician working as a web page designer and
site developer. Currently in pre-production for a new online and
in print magazine i.t. (interior times).

I think that collective and tribal culture has already begun a
global encroachment on the manipulative powers that will
eventually violently protest our existence.

Name: Kathleen Bunch
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA
Email: KVOB@aol.com

Bio:
I am interested in meeting old friends I have not yet met, to work together
to bring forward the future in Light and Love

I am looking forward to meeting others on this list both on the internet
and in person. I live in Vancouver, WA. I am looking forward to a
positive and productive future for all of us.

Name: John Shannon
Location: Lake Forest, CA, USA
Email: jshannon@pacbell.net

Bio:
We provide philanthropic venture capital to organizations
providing programs or engaged in research leading to the
transformation of individual consciousness.

Name: Barb Krause
Location: Innisfail, Alberta, Canada
Email: krause@telusplanet.net
Web: telusplanet.net

Bio:
Have lived in Calgary, a city of close to 1 Million. Am now
residing North about 45 miles. Interested in personal growth, and
 self discovery. Doing a master's degree in counselling. Present
Activity: Thesis - The experience of perceiving the presence of
the deceased.

I have never been sure why I have pursued counselling.
Coincidences have brought me here. Diploma: Behavioural Sciences,
Bachelors degree: Science, Magor in Psychology, Master's:
Education, Counselling. Unfortunatly, science has never been able
to answer my questions. They do not look to experience as a
source of data. NCN may be the next step for me.

After reading the Celestine Prophecy I have discovered that the truths
spoken are those I've already sensed but have not been able to quite
grasp. I feel my life has been moving in this direction but with a
sense of not knowing why. I now think that I was being prepared to be
a part of the movement toward mass spirituality.

Joining NCN is my first step toward this end. Still unable to grasp my
purpose, I'm hoping that with interaction with others I will begin to
see more clearly.

Name: Knott David
Location: USA
Email: knotthead@webtv.net

Bio:
I am an educator who has been on the "spiritual path"
for a number of years. I hope that I am helping to change
the world a little bit each day. I am interested in communicating with
like-minded individuals. I think so many of us have been touched by the
message and insights of the CP books. We sense that we are at a very
special moment in time and in our lives, yet real change seems to come so
slowly. I have a positive and loving vision for the future of the world,
and am trying to share it with others.

Name: Paige Ridley
Location: USA
Email: paige@midtenn.net
Web: http://midtenn.net/~rob/paige/

Bio:
Interests: sci-fi; fantasy, animals, shamanism

Name: Nuno Romao
Location: Canada
Email: nuno.romao@alphanet.net

Bio:
I am a student of the Seth material. I want to share what I have
learned from Seth with others and learn from others who also have
studied Seth. Professionally, I work in the telecommunications
industry, mostly in software development.

I strongly believe that what Seth taught is vitally important for
the world and could change all of our lives for the better, as it has
mine. This I have learned though my own experience.

Name: Lauren Hudson
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Email: hudsonint@msn.com

Bio:
I am interested in writing film, astrology and spirituality

Name: Duane Bourlier
Location: Stevensville, Michigan, USA
Email: dbourlier@yahoo.com

Bio:
People are what I am interested in. What they do and why they
do it the way that they do.
Physical disabilities force me into being a watcher and
listener. I have found I learn more this way than I ever could
before.

Name: torunn anita skau
Location: kristiansand, , norway
Email: tskau@.krs.hia.no

Bio:
biology student,20 years old, female,read a lot of books by
forexample:shakti gawain,james redfield, louise l. hay,reauni
leukanen,benedicte tiis...and so on

Need other mind like to talk to, there are so much I want to
learn and I think you learn better when you share your
experiences with someone. I have read a lot of books and I`m a
bit tired of reading... Now I want practise what i have learned
and talk to real people.

My hope is that I will very soon life my life in harmony with the
Univers, the Higher Me, God or whatever we choose to call this good
force. I love nature and I want to travel worldwide to see its beauty.
I really want to meet the true natives in Amrika or Australia, and I
also have a dream of diving together with dolphins + visiting the
greate barrier reef. But for each day wich goes by I feel more and
more strongly that I have to help other people too, and not only
myself...
This is some of the hopes and dreams I carry inside me

Name: Gohns Zormosch
Location: Palm Desert, CA, USA
Email: sexmagic@usa.net
Web: http://home.earthlink.net/~chirodoc/

Bio:
Metaphysician, Tantric, spiritual sex magician, lightworker,
natural doctor, bodyworker, astrologer, numerologist/
acrophonologist, Magic Ring founder/leader, sacred earth
energies, deviceless dowser, astral travel, intimate networker,
natural building designer, Starperson! I resonate with God/dess,
Venus, Shakti, Isis, and Aphrodite. My heritage includes Native
American

Name: David Moore
Location: Laporte, Tx, USA
Email: Moore@UHCL4.CL.UH.EDU

Bio:
Police Sgt. Trained in Coordinate Remote Viewing.

Name: Rashid Hamidulin
Location: Ekaterinburg, , Russia
Email: rh@olympus.skyman.ru

Bio:
I'm nearly 40. Education- physisist. Married, 3 children, born
in bathroom. Make yoga for many years. Prefer
theosophy, especially A.A.Bailey. Try to chanell high energies
into this world.

Here was developed some technique for including anybody to the
stream of the 1st Ray energy by some people in Russia. This
gives rather revolutionary sequencies for individuum, because
the energy of 1st Ray brings the elimination of older forms in
human.

I seek for people intimate to me or more higher in consciousness. I
need a judgement in bringing powerful energies in society. Is this a
true moment for this or not?

Name: Steven Sakamoto
Location: Honolulu, HI, USA
Email: ssakamoto@juno.com

Bio:
Analysis, business, self-development, boy's little league

Find ways to stretch our imagination & use this as a basis for true innovation.

Name: Simon Greenhill
Location: Auckland, 1309, New Zealand
Email: ghill@ihug.co.nz

Bio:
Hi there!
Interests: Poetry, Science Fiction, Philosophy, Short Horror stories,
Computer demos, IRC, etc
Abilities: Can write <terrible> poetry, ....
Activities: First year university student, Bachelor of Science in Computer
Science, Psychology and German

Name: Christopher J. Joy
Location: fort knox, Ky, USA
Email: tanoshimi@bluegrass.net

Bio:
Spiritualism, Martial Arts, Computer Programming, Drawing

I'm not sure how much help I can be, but what I can provide I will. I may
also seek help on a pilgrimage

Name: Bob Cameron
Location: Lincoln, MT, USA
Email: angusc@juno.com

Bio:
I am crazy and love/live in the mountains. I work with wood, build log
cabins and have a sawmill. I am always open to discussion of alternative
and innovative life plans. Some say that I am intelligent......But I say
"Compared to what?"

Long Bio:
There is simply 'not' enough room here for a long bio?!?!?

In the late 60's I had an experience which has colored my life ever since.
I know that there is another way.......But being semi-reclusive I have no
forum within which I may develop what-the-hell ever it is inside that needs
to grow.

Name: Michelle Mondot
Location: Twisp, WA, USA
Email: sunctry@methow.com
Web: http://www.methow.com/~sunctry/

Bio:
Married, 39 yrs old. Live in Methow Valley in North Central
Washington. Have built Earthship home here, and share our home
acreage with other people. (unintentional community) Have
chosen a voluntary simple lifestyle and balance owning a real
estate business with promoting voluntary simplicity, sustainable
building, living and farming in our community. We are avid <B

Live simply so others may simply live.

Some days I am hopeful and can invision a bright, healthy, loving
future for generations to come....and some days I think the military
industrial machine, and our inane representatives at local, national,
and global level have lead us down a path which end is death to the
mother earth, freedom, and hope. But then I get really pissed off
because it is OUR FAULT as a community of people to not take enough
interest in the crap that is happening every day around us TO DO
anything. Most of the people in the American culture are ASLEEP and
LAZY, unwilling to put themselves out to TAKE A STAND on anything
which might be a little risky or controversial.....WE ARE GETTING WHAT
WE DESERVE!!!!!! My tyrade for the day.

Name: John Saari
Location: Cadillac, MI, USA
Email: SAARI@NETONECOM.NET

Bio:
Building Construction Codes Inspector, Family Man, Loves the
outdoors, Deep thinker, Superficially connected, Big desire for
deeper connection.

I would like to personally discuss deep thoughts with others.

Name: Caroling Geary
Location: USA
Email: caroling@earthlink.net
Web: http://home.earthlink.net/~caroling

Long Bio:
An online acquaintance recommended that I join discussions at newciv.
My first try ran into network problems. Here I am again. If it goes
somewhere, I'll enter more personal description.

Thanks.

Name: Jerome Karl
Location: Staunton, IL, USA
Email: karlynn@midwest.net

Bio:
Alternative Energy - Solar, Wood, and Wind
Alternative Health - Herbal Remedys & Colloidal Silver
Gardening Good Mechanical Abilities - Can build almost anything
from a drawing and a few dimensions

Name: Robert Kalior
Location: Casa Grande, AZ, USA
Email: joy3@casagrande.com
Web:

Bio:
A 67 year old philosopher, retired 28 year ago from the business
community. I am Spiritual, but not religious. Daily meditation
along with symphonic music. Extensive dream work, OOBe, energy
transfer. Open to exchange of ideas, concepts, experiences.

I have an interest in communities.

Name: Jackie Swirsky
Location: Sunrise, FL, USA
Email: phynphan@aol.com

Bio:
I have a regular 8 to 5 job during the day but will soon become a teacher.
I also act professionally in the evenings. I am currently an Amnesty
International member. I would like to also get more involved with
organizations that work on the person, enlightenment and fullfillment.
Celestine Prophecy's are very interesting to me but I also like to explore
other organizations. I found NCN through Celestine Prophecy home page. I
would like to find a Celestine Workshop to get involved in as well.

Name: Veda Guynes
Location: Mukilteo, WA, USA
Email: iamunltd@premier1.net
Web: http://www.premier1.net/~iamunltd

Bio:
I am a practicing Metaphysician, Spiritual Teacher, and
Counselor. I also am a healer, a Certified Rebirther, and
Certified Hypnotherapist. I facilitate lectures and workshops on
energy, spiritual emergence, emotions, and many other aspects of
ONENESS. I have worked in the spiritual and paranormal fields
for over 22 years and have an interest in all aspects. I also <B

As a member of We The People, I am interested in preserving and
evolving the race and its role in the world as we know it. I
have long worked with Gaia and am a strong supporter of her
needs. I am working to focus my talents and abilities in this
regard.

Name: Scott Cytacki
Location: USA
Email: sec13@cornell.edu

Bio:
computer science major, juggler, musician

I'm interested in making a living (if possible) by using
computers to help create the "new civilization"

Name: David Dietrich
Location: Irvine, CA, USA
Email: dsd@rocketmail.com

Bio:
Informal national meeting among America's finest intellectuals to
consider political alternatives/inventions. Aiming for 2000 with
a grant worthy of the project.

Working to set up an informal national meeting among America's
finest intellectuals to consider political
alternatives/inventions. In a superficial way this gathering
would resemble a Constitutional Convention. Will initiate with an
issue devoted to same in magazine of repute--Nation, Atlantic
Monthly--
and grow from there. Seed essay available, but cannot be net
published before print publication. Interested in hearing ideas
on logistics or alternative efforts. NCN's home page quote says
it best-plus BF's warning that this is "not the work of a day."

I'm simply a citizen who has pondering avenues for change for
about thirty years.

Name: Robert Strand
Location: El Cerrito, CA, USA
Email: khgt90@prodigy.com

Bio:
Retired journalist

Name: Douglas DeMasters
Location: Columbia, Maryland, USA
Email: DeMastersD@aol.com

Bio:
Systems theoretical approaches to solving global problems.
Mathematical Physics, Quantum considerations

Name: Georg Ragaz
Location: Domat/Ems, GR, Switzerland
Email: gragaz@bluewin.ch

Bio:
Interests: Spiritual enhancement, computers, new civilization
game, CBR spiritual enhancement technology.

I find it good to work towards a New Civilization. I had some great
realizations in November last year about the fact that the New
Civilization is coming soon. Further I found confirmation in this by
reading astrological texts, saying that the age of aquarius is about
to start and from what I have seen it is a very good description of
the New Civlization Game.

Name: Murali Unnithan
Location: N.Kulangara, Kerala, India
Email: comacb@emirates.net.ae

Bio:
I am completing a book on philo-economics titled,'Wealth of
Nations- Introduction to a new approach'. It is about the
pathetic plight of the Homo sapien sapien during the past many
milleniums thrust upon himself due to the wrong generalisations
on the science of wealth and how with an objective analysis of
life and its real purpose we can make our planet the heaven.

Born in India with a mission to change the world, presently in
Dubai looking after a partnership business of international
trade.

I only wish you read my book when it is published.

Name: Daniel Pinto
Location: Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Email: bipbip@unikey.com.br

Bio:
I'm a brazilian teacher at the State University of Rio de
Janeiro(UERJ), at the Department of Information and Computer
Science (DICC); I'm also a systems analyst at IBGE, which is a
brazilian government institution similar to the Census Department
of USA, although having some other functions the its similar does
not have. Im 47 and (finally) about to get a master at PUC-Rio
on Information Science. Besides Information science, of course,
my principal interests areas are: interdimensional contacts,
the ancient history of the world, genetics (including
computational biology), astral projections, among others.

   I believe (no, I'm absolutely sure, have personal proofs of) we're
at the beginning of the end of an era in wich humanity, as such, will
go through so many changes that even our most brilliant
science fiction writer would feel his books look small and restricted.
That's it.

Name: Craig Hurst
Location: Carson, Wa, USA
Email: thomae@gorge.net

Bio:
Every now and again, while driving my hour commute to work and
back, my mind starts running through these interesting ideas
that would seem to make this world a little better. This seems
to be a decent forum to table some of these ideas and see if any
have merit. While I don't take much time for hobbies and such, I
am interested in farming and gardening, housing issues, po

To take my daydreams a little further, at one point I had
decided it would be interesting to be able to create and
organization, and then use that organization to fund an
undertaking such as this volunteer network that you folks have
going here. That is why I am harboring such an interest in what
you folks have going on.

About a year ago, I had an idea that took the basic ideas of
hydroponic gardening and applied them to what is considered
"unusable land" for such purposes. About that time, a group
calling itself the Republic of Texas was trying to create their
own New Civ, actually more like a new country. I began to watch
these folks to see if they had any hope for pulling this off.
Several months later I stopped caring, for getting so lost in
wasteful argument.

I never really stopped dreaming about stuff though. Soon after
all this, I started trying to educate myself about electrical
matters. I had found a few web sites touting the usable benefits
of free energy. I have been told in the past about the utility
companies and petroleum companie nixing research on energy
conserving devices, and I began to wonder what the validity of
some of these devices, and their inventors claims. Here is
another subject which is subject to disinformation problems and
folks who would seem to enjoy taking advantage of unknowledgable
folks, so thus far I have tread on eggshells, tenatively laying
plans for my own experiments. This lead me to plan for a part of
my "corporation" to build and distribute single residence
electrical generators, capable of using available resources to
power homes and shops.

One day, while browsing through a "mom and pop" style computer
store, the owner began to talk to me about the dangers of the
Year 2000/ Millenium Bug problem, and the estimated impact of
such a thing on our everyday lives. I never took into
considerations half of these things this gentleman was worried
about. It was an experience, to say the least.

I began to think about the situation. What if this big crash
sent us back to the stone ages? My first reaction was to expect
the equivilent of clan warfare after a week or so. Then it
occured to me that such a disaster may be the thing that
straightens us out. Most people don't consider what it is that
we truely need to survive- food, shelter, clothing, the basics.
Most considerations these days run along the lines of credit,
mortgages, cell phones, money, etc. New cogs begin to move in my
cobweb filled head.

What exactly do we need to survive? How much food per day, and
what types? I know that their advertising managers will tell me
different, but Pepsi is not the cornerstone of a nutritious
diet. What about shelter, what about clothing or material to
manufacture clothing? This line of thought lead me down other
avenues of curious thought, to web pages outlining geodesic
domes and earthen (underground) dwellings. The grand scheme o
things broadens.

That sort of brings me up to date. Now I will venture through
your tomes of information and see if I fit in anywhere. I'll bet
I do, at this point.

Name: Dawn Griffin
Location: Nederland, Colorado, USA
Email: dgriver@indra.com
Web: greenecomony.com

Bio:
Interested in creating a deeper sense of community for cooperation,
creativity, celebration, ability to live more simply. Created a video from
a multi-image shown produced for an international conference on
spirituality and environment. Created temporary website and business plan
for connecting people with work that brings them joy/greater purpose.
Degree in environmental policy and planning. Have worked for various
environmental orgs. Particularly interested in serving our youth by giving
them the foundation to become their highest expression, which I am now
looking for avenues to do. Love communicating new possibilities,
stimulating thinknig for creating hope. I am also a poet. Interested in
Creation Spirituality.

Name: Nick Turner
Location: Menlo Park, California, USA
Email: quist@batnet.com
Web: http://www.batnet.com/quist

Bio:
Cross-disciplinary researcher: ecology, evolution, cybernetics,
cosmology, psychology, metaphysics, spirituality. Curious,
spontaneous, creative. More at www.batnet.com/quist.

Name: Gabi Ionica
Location: Timisoara, TIMIS, Romania
Email: gabi@constructii.west.ro

Bio:
civil engineering,
music,
mathematics,
computers

Name: Darrett Sanders
Location: Reseda, California, USA
Email: library2@westmark.pvt.k12.ca.us

Bio:
I am passionate about creating sustainable communities around the
globe. I am working on my own vision for a film production
facility constructed with recyclable material and employing the
latest in sustainable technology. I want to make films that
inspire and promote the idea that we are spiritual beings that
have complete responsibility for creating our reality. I am a
storyteller and a visionary and I am excited about our future.

Currently I am on staff at a private school in Encino. I received a
B.F.A for Theatre at the College of Santa Fe in 1990.

Name: Tania O'Brien
Location: Mt. Airy, Maryland, USA
Email: TObrien214@aol.com

Bio:
My interests are self-discovery, family, stained glass, gardening and
travel. I have many varied abilities but currently no activities. I'm
looking for direction...something besides caring for my family to give life
meaning and satisfaction. I'd like to find a study group for The Celestine
Prophecy. I'm very interested in meeting like minded people and doing
something not just thinking about it.

Name: brad smith
Location: Sitka, Alaska, USA
Email: dsl52@hotmail.com

Bio:
Interests are: reading intelligent books, Snowboarding, Hiking,
Dreaming, drawing, metaphysical healing, herbs, evolution.

HAIL TO THEE, consciouss creatures of Earth!

i wish not to be consumed by the oncoming chaos created by humankind.
as soon as i find myself i will transcend the metaphysical and evolve.
i would blab on but i have an appointment:)

Name: Frank Bruinstroop
Location: BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND, Australia
Email: frank@ambience.com.au

Bio:
I'M A SECONDARY ART TEACHER, AND HAVE LONG BEEN INTERESTED IN
CHANGE, VISUALIZATION, AND SPIRITUALITY. I AM CONFIDENT IN THE
EFFECTIVENESS OF SELF-EMPOWERMENT, AND TRUST MY GUIDED INTUITION
MORE THAN OUTSIDE HELP FOR MY PROGRESS. LIFE IS A FASCINATING
ADVENTURE.

Name: James Rose
Location: Minden, Nevada, USA
Email: integrity@prodigy.net
Web: http://www.ceptualinstitute.com

Bio:
Complexity/Diversity/Unity "Life reaches it's fullest
potential when presented with the most opportunities."

Name: Raymond Nelson
Location: USA
Email: msonelson@marsweb.com

Bio:
guy of the 90's, macho yet sensitive.

Name: Oleg Matveev
Location: Moscow, , Russia
Email: espinol@aha.ru
Web: http://www.freezone.de/russian/theta-club/indextc.htm

Name: Ken Chow
Location: USA
Email: ken2002@yahoo.com
Web: http://members.theglobe.com/ken2002/ken2002.htm

World without stranger

Name: Khalifa Abdur-Raheem
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Email: groovemaster@celisl.com
Web: http://www.celisl.com

Name: Gilbert Roetman
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Email: gilbertr@alaska.net
Web: http:www.maui.net/~diamond/heart.html

Name: Calico Jack
Location: Layton, UT, USA
Email: foxbox@yahoo.com
Web: http://members.tripod.com/~calicoj/fancy.html

Bio:
What do you know about the "Pepetual Party Mechanism", Burning
Man and the "Temporary Autonomous Zone" ? Or Dr. Fu Manchu Or ghostdances
or working together creatively to overcome the onslaught of the menacing
workforces?
  Anything fun, interesting contact us! But if your after money,
we don't have any. If we did we'd have a hell of a lot better
 web site.

Calico attempts a statement of purpose-

   As if I could write about my experiance. As if with word
images I could communicate something to someone. If somehow my
undiscovered dreams could be articulated, then perhaps they would become
discovered dreams. My dreams. Objective dreams. This is my goal, my
objective and this is the blueprint/map to it's realization.
 How bewhilldering to pursue a dream. A dream may be imagined but
until it is realized it is not completely identifiable. Vague
impressions, emotions and combinations of images, sounds, sensations of all
sorts. These sensations and feelings please us. These combinations/ratios
that ring true and make us feel good. How to capture them, reproduce them ?
Visualizing, affirming over and over what we want. The goal. Does this
repetition not create an artificial or at best partial likeness of what
actually pleased us in the first place ?
  The unexpected flavor evaporates as we routinely strive to
build the dream. Therefore my dreams must be adaptive, organic and unfixed
pursuits. More of an improvised dance/flight than an architechtual
construct. Spontaneous, unarticulated, undiscovered and realized.

    o o
  / * \ New Civilization Network / Synchronicity Networks / * \
 / * * \ ffunch@newciv.org / * * \
o-------o----------- http://www.worldtrans.org/ -----------o-------o