| 24 Nov 2014 @ 13:16, by Heiner Benking|
8 action fields beyond the smallest common denominator....
* Ensuring a life of dignity for all everywhere
* Protecting natural resources and manage them sustainably
* Combine economic growth, sustainability and decent work
* Combinie economic growth, sustainability and decent work
* Promote and ecncure human rights and good governance
* Build peace adn strngthen human security
* Respect and protect cultural and religious diversity
* Drive transformational change through innovation, technology and digitalisation
THE 8 COMMANDMENTS - the "ultimate" must but how and how to make them alive, make examples which reinforce and support each other, make them form lasting results???
Still searching for an English website .... as such headline can be used as "palstic words", out of context and meaningless...
check also: Open Knowledge Foundation ... [link]
I feel we should place not all expectations on the children, it is good to place hope on the youth and that they can generate and mobilize by using new (social media) -but I feel it needs more... at this point I can only repeat to revist the MDG and SDG discussion and how do generate WIN WIN WIN gains. Please check this Recommendations of the COMMONS ALLIANCE around the UN - ECOSOC activities (Recommendations to Heads of States, Ambassadors, the Secretariat General: [link]
Chancellor Merkel speaks about Orders and Foundations/Columns. Let see how they look like and if they are real !!
Maybe checkthis publication in a series on ECOLOGICAL JUSTICE and POVERTY REDUCTION: [link] and some slides: [link]