|New Civilization News: America Under Attack|
Category: Violence, War
14 comments7 Oct 2001 @ 22:45 by vibrani : a wonderful message by George Carlin
A Wonderful Message by George Carlin
The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less. We buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.
We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too
little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom. We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We've learned how to make a living, but not a life.
We've added years to life not life to years.
We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing
the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things. We've
cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.
These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill.
It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in
the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit 'delete'.
Remember, spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not
going to be around forever. Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.
Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is
the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.
Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you. Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.
7 Oct 2001 @ 22:47 by vibrani : A message from Torah, channeled by Shawn
Torah, channeled by Shawn Randall.
Spoken at12 noon 9-11-01
A world event
There are several levels of the self from which to respond to this event. We suggest you designate for yourselves what those levels are. There may be three or four, or up to seven from which you are responding. If you are able to hold a complexity of up to seven levels of responding, then you might see that those seven levels correspond to the seven chakras.
With this model of how to respond in place it would go like this:
1. (First chakra) Ask yourself, how does my sense of safety and security respond to these terrorism events? If your personal sense of safety and security is hurt or compromised, then you would want to work with your inner child or adolescent to restore their sense of safety. Work with the child and/or adolescent in meditation and heal past events from their time in which the child's safety was taken or shaken.
2. and 3. (second and third chakra) 2 & 3 combine here because pleasure, passion and creativity combine in this case (the terrorism event scenario) with the emotions and power of the third chakra. (Ask: How is my emotional body reacting to this event? How is my emotional body reverberating onto my physical body? How am I allowing my emotional body to impact my physical body? ('Am I this depressing me, my energy?' 'Am I numbed?' 'sick?' 'tired?' 'What is my anger, fear, rage,' etc.) These responses need to be responded to by taking action. Get the emotions out with the emotional and physical body. Express the emotions with harm to none. We recommend the PAR - pretend anger/hurt release: (In your inner world, imagine the focal point of your anger and vent to that target image in the inner world and/or vocally; imagine hearing the target person or group sincerely apologize; ask target for what you really want and need, see target GIVE you what you need in order to feel better) This process is about getting the emotions out of you then replacing them with what you want - even in your inner world this makes a big difference. Ask yourself, 'how would I like it to be?' Many might say, 'I want that this today never happened.' But it did. So you must come to terms with how are you going to get pleasurable feelings back into your body (from a self empowered inner choice)...Send the message to your subconscious that you are willing to feel better by giving yourself peace in meditation. This accelerates the healing process. And some of the peace will come from understanding the events themselves at a deeper level. This will be addressed more fully further on in the crown chakra response section below.
Also, the 'terrorist within' needs to be addressed here. Own the anger or rage within you that you deny is there in your life. The anger whenever you feel disempowered, disenfranchised, unheard, undervalued, unrecognized - as terrorists do. This is akin to Separation Anger: anger at being separated from your fuller self, your power, your expression, your value, your loving, your connection to God/Goddess that all humans have (all humans feel 'separation anger' in some ways because they live in the illusion of separation from All That Is.)
4. (heart chakra center) How is my loving? How is my gratitude? Look to your gratitude to see if you are grateful for how you and those close to you are alive and safe. Do not be ashamed of being grateful to be alive If your loving is wounded, bruised, and it's hard to feel your loving, (i.e., 'I can't feel gratitude because there has been a devastation...') Then choose to feel your loving and your gratitude. CHOOSE to feel loving and gratitude. Feed the heart chakra. ('I am grateful for my safety, I am grateful for my security right here.') Take the time to feel it because that is an emotion that will help the body process all the shock. Show your loving. Speak your loving to your loved ones, love your animals and express loving to anything you feel love for. Express your loving. Be in your loving.
5. (throat chakra - ability to communicate) How do I want to communicate? Do I want to be silent? Do I need to talk to a lot of people? Who? Why? Let your throat chakra do what it needs, communicate as it wants - especially while alone. Also, be conscious of how you are communicating to other people: what are you saying to people and what is the impact of your words and energy? Be a conscious communicator. I.e. 'How do I want to communicate what I feel to other people in a way that will help the situation not hinder the situation?' Be conscious of impact: are you bringing people down further than they already are? Be conscious of what you say what you do. If you need to express and vent vocally, do it alone; or, to people you are close with by their permission.
6. and 7. (third eye chakra: intuition and imagination - combines here with seventh chakra: crown, spiritual connectedness) Responding intuitively and imaginatively combines with responding as a spiritual metaphysician, responding from your greater consciousness. To do this, FIRST: Talk with your Higher Self. Take time out from all the television and radio coverage and have a talk with your Higher Self. Let your Higher Self give you anything you need. It might go back to what we said earlier: pleasure, safety, inner child work. Let you Higher Self give you pleasureful reassurance, if you need it. And pleasure for the adult and adolescent: the pleasure of being in your body, healthy and alive. Let your Higher Self give you the pleasures you need in order to move you forward.
One of the pleasures will be receiving the deeper meaning of these tragic events. Let your HS help you mine the gems of greater understanding of these events.
Ask your Higher Self for what you need. (i.e. 'I'm asking you now, Higher Self, to help me to be centered, to help me feel the love, to take this awful feeling out of my body, to help me recognize my rage...' etc. 'Help me NOW.')
Choose how much you want to buy into the mass consciousness reaction or NOT (the grief, the numbness, the retaliation) Be conscious of being a chooser. There is an emotional shock-wave out there in the consensus reality. CHOOSE how much you wish to be a part of it. For example, you can choose to be involved with the emotional shock wave while you watch television, but when you turn it off be in your autonomy again. You can choose to do that, then follow through and do it. Make conscious choice and know the reasons why.
Choose: how much do you want to be involved with the emotions of the consensus reality's reactions? The key is to make a conscious choice and take action on that choice so that you know you're empowered. So that you know you're empowered.
All 7 chakras will come face to face with the question:
how do I make sense of this in my personal reality:
at the local level?
at the national level?
at the world level?
at the spiritual/cosmic/metaphysical level?
TORAH REGARDING THE EVENTS:
At the metaphysical level: this (event) is something that people have allowed. This is a big question you can ask yourself: why have I allowed this in my reality? In my local world? In my national world? In my international world? In my spiritual world? This is a personal question you need to ask yourself.
We respond to this question now regarding the collective consciousness allowance of these events:
Collectively it's been allowed, it's been allowed for a lot of reasons. One of the obvious reasons it's been allowed is as a very large wakeup call. A wake up call to greater consciousness of true respect for humanity and individual human beings. It has been allowed and it will function to alert people to greater self responsibility, passion, and gratitude. It has been allowed.
The events can function for a greater spiritual empowerment of, especially, United States citizens. We're not saying it is a good thing that this happened - not at all. The wake up call could have happened in other ways. But it happened this way.
Indeed, part of this is to lead people to the truth of the global village. The truth of the interconnectedness. That will be seen in the ensuing weeks as the ripples from the events go out across the world. Many of the ripples (will be) financial. The truth of the interconnectedness - Indira's net - will never become more clear to people. And the self responsibility can be heightened.
Another wake up call is to the true human nature of humanity. Now, that may sound silly and obvious, but we mean it in a profound way. The true human nature: the ability of people to really see that in other human beings there is Soul. They are not just someone in your way on the street. Again, we're not saying this (these events) were a punishment for insensitivity and that it had to happen. We are saying it was allowed and it will function in this way.
There is a call to personal responsibility, local responsibility, national responsibility, international responsibility and most of all an increase in spiritual responsibility.
Responsibility as awareness. Responsibility as ability to respond to and from compassion and respect. Not as blame but rather, Responsibility as the ability to respond as a creator. This new responsibility is an opportunity. It is the opportunity for more awareness, more compassion, more recognition of humanity's humanness, more respect of self an others, more loving and caring, more civility, more dignity, more vision. And this is a wake up call to FUNCTION FROM THESE. Really function from those qualities every minute.
Regarding the interconnectedness: national defense and the interconnectedness of all countries is affected here. Because the United States, seen as the strongest country in the world, has been deeply breached, so the interconnectedness of global vulnerability will be seen. This is very important. Global vulnerability and interconnectedness drawing the world together.
Regarding the retaliation response: this comes from the safety and security needs of the child and the anger needs of the adolescent AND maybe from your terrorist within. Work to transform it.
The world's self image: The shift from cold war mentality to terrorist threat mentality is a very big shift. These events accelerate that shift. Notice this is also the shift from the (past) view that warfare is about power to warfare being about ideals and values.
Power struggles between superpowers is the warfare of the past. Now war is about spiritual issues, ideals, principles. This (event) will force humanity to integrate these better, cooperate better, to coordinate opposite opinions and live in peace.
Viewing global peace as other than power struggles needs to be implemented. Global peace is not about superpowers anymore, it's about individuals. This ties into what we said earlier: the information about raising responsibility of individual consciousness, compassion, and understanding. The need for accepting differences, learning to live with differences. And most of all reaching for a higher consciousness.
The idea of nation against nation is becoming totally antiquated. Now it's people against people, individual against individual; a terrorist against the pilot of a plane. One person against one person has a ripple affect that's devastating. A terrorist takes over the pilot of a plane and flies into a building. that's person to person, not super power against superpower. This is a big shift in the world's view of itself.
These events push you to see the big picture of the future of the whole planet; and to see the higher good of learning to live with differences and then appreciating the differences. ('Oh, you worship a different God, oh how interesting...')
Take a firm hold of your creatorship. Keep in mind the higher good. Respond to your responses. Make conscious choices, change what you want to change about your experience of this. In this way you will be 'clean' and available for doing the work of the higher good, doing the magic to let the vision for greater peace and future of the planet be created. A future where people can get along.
Lift to a greater world vision inclusive of: compassion, dignity, mutual respect, mutual love and the greater good.
Lifting to the role of the metaphysician is very important. Do what it takes to get there. And nurture yourselves as you do so.
Much Love - and thank you, thank you for your caring for your world.
Meditations: (in brief)
*Higher Self meditation. Center self. Call in your Higher Self. Ask, listen, and receive counsel.
*Dialogue with the 'terrorist within' i.e. the microcosm of the terrorists without. Own it. Let it express its grievances (safely in your meditation) Give it its deepest need for understanding and positive wishes for love. Transform it.
*United States healing meditation: See the country as resilient. Visualize the map of the United States in your inner world. Then using colors: slowly, one by one, paint the U.S. map with Green, Blue, Orange, Violet (healing, flowering, creating, spiritual upliftment respectively). Let each color have its full meaning to you. Allow images to flow.
*Global meditation: several available on various web sites. Use optimal future visioning.
© Copyright, 2001 Shawn Randall.
8 Oct 2001 @ 15:31 by ming : The paradox of more
Those are very good messages. Particularly the George Carlyn message about how we have less at the same time as more.
9 Oct 2001 @ 03:06 by franci : paradox of more
thank you rmelster for bringing this message my way,I know my friends will appreciate it as much as I do. God bless,take care.
24 Oct 2001 @ 17:18 by kay : Yes we are all family
Yes I agree it is time to do things differently and as peacefully as possible. It is time to respect one anothers points of view. The Carlin article is excellent.
14 Nov 2001 @ 19:03 by peazritr : welcome
i got here on sept. 11, a day before you. you write here so well what i felt then & i know it now through your words. thanks.
6 Feb 2002 @ 01:46 by mmmark : It's Time
Time to recognize this event is just another in a long string that imitates death pointlessly
9 Aug 2002 @ 01:54 by jazzolog : Time For The Anniversary
Shall we review what we've accomplished in bringing the evil-doers to justice? Take a look at Meria Heller's article for a little memory jogging~~~
Then page over to this comment on The War on Freedom: How and Why America was Attacked September 11, 2001 by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed.
I hope Rudy comes out of the depths soon and revs up his Log again!
9 Mar 2016 @ 07:29 by Depreciation Accounting Homework Help @18.104.22.168 : Depreciation Accounting Homework Help
Very good brief and this post helped me a lot. Say thank you I searching for your facts.
9 Mar 2016 @ 09:29 by Asp.net assignments for beginners @22.214.171.124 : Asp.net assignments for beginners
I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post. I really like your blog articles.
15 Mar 2016 @ 09:43 by Autocad Online Assignment Help @126.96.36.199 : Autocad Online Assignment Help
Well, nothing I can say but great! I hope you'll make more useful articles in the upcoming days.
15 Mar 2016 @ 10:25 by C Programming Assignment Help @188.8.131.52 : C Programming Assignment Help
Thanks for the great tutorial. It is nice to go through the process at a high level.
15 Mar 2016 @ 11:31 by Quality Content Writing Services @184.108.40.206 : Quality Content Writing Services
Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts about Online Dissertation Help are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!
4 Apr 2017 @ 09:52 by may tao nuoc ion kiem @220.127.116.11 : Spot on
I really like your blog articles.
Other entries in Violence, War
27 May 2010 @ 13:49: Memorial Day, 2010, A National Disgrace
28 Dec 2008 @ 06:42: Endless Israeli Atrocity
28 Nov 2008 @ 07:39: Myth of Thanksgiving
8 Nov 2008 @ 15:46: War Hurts Families
21 Oct 2008 @ 08:33: 36 MILLION DEAD BY AMERICA’S AGGRESSIONS, WHAT SAYETH OBAMA?
5 Sep 2008 @ 11:35: BEIJING OLYMPICS: LAST GAMES, AS WORLD WAR III COMES
17 Aug 2008 @ 12:48: AUGUSTUS CEASAR OR BONAPARTE RETURNED TO ROLE-PLAY GLOBAL TYRANT
9 Apr 2008 @ 15:44: An Introduction To Social Pathology Of Police And Federal Agents
3 Apr 2008 @ 18:10: Few Care To Listen, *Until They Discover That...
12 Nov 2007 @ 11:23: Re: happy veteran's day & Pakistan?