| Economics of New civ.: Hegel, Karl Marx, dialectics and Communism|
|26 Jul 2006 @ 14:21, by Shreepal Singh|
A well- known revolutionary philosopher of nineteenth century (Karl Marx) claimed to have found the underlying principles of revolutionary change having universal application. He, however, admitted that he borrowed these principles from an earlier philosopher (G.W.F. Hegel) who had propounded them under a term "dialectics". Dialectics of Hegel was a process that consisted of three parts: Thesis, Antithesis and Synthesis. Thesis is the starting point and can be considered to take place at any point and every point in every thing or object under study in the whole process. By virtue of its very nature Thesis always contains a contradictory element, that is, its antithesis. The existence of Antithesis along with Thesis is the very condition of the existence of Thesis. The conflict and contradiction between Thesis and Antithesis bring changes and give birth to conditions and things that are incompatible with Thesis and can not be reconciled within its legitimate confines. Over a period of time these irreconcilable contradictions go on accumulating and at a certain point of time a drastic change takes place resulting into a new harmonious Synthesis that reconciles the contradiction of Thesis and Antithesis.
Hegel in his understanding of universality of Existence, to the extent it is possible to understand it by Mind, is very close to Divine Lord, Supreme Master Sachchiddananda. He puts his understanding of the matter in his Philosophy of Law and Right, # 21 in these words:
The truth, however, of this formal universality which is by itself indeterminate and receives its determination from each material to which it is applied consists in a universality which determines itself, which is the will, is freedom. Since this will has the universality, has it itself as the infinite form, as its content, its object and its end, it is not only the will which is free in itself, but also the will which is free for itself- the true Idea.
Idea- that we may refer to as Divine Lord, operating through history has been put beautifully by C.F. Friedrich thus:
History is seen as the march of freedom through the world. This march of freedom is interpreted as what the world spirit wants, as it seeks to realize itself. And in its effort to realize itself, it employs peoples, world-historical peoples to do its work.
According to Hegel the movement of universal Idea in its effort to realize itself through the history follows this pattern of Thesis, Antithesis and Synthesis. Karl Marx borrowed these Dialectical principles from Hegel to explain change in human history and thus to prove the inevitability and justification of impending economic, political and social change.
However, he claimed that Dialectics of Hegel, where Idea is made supreme and universal, was standing on its head and he had turned it upside down where the matter- and not the idea-was supreme and universal out of which ideas, thoughts and mind originated.
Marxian concept of dialectics in its abstract form may be summed up thus:
• There is nothing in Nature that may be called an absolute truth; all human concepts about natural phenomena are relative in their contents.
• Whole Nature is in motion; no part of it is static.
• This motion is generated by a mechanism that is brought about by the inherent irreconcilable contradictions inherently present in every entity, or constituent, of Nature.
• These contradictions give birth to conflicts that distort the harmonious structure of that entity. These conflicts accumulate in the quantitative form in that entity up to a certain limit. This limit is the critical point up to which these conflicts can be accommodated by that entity without changing its nature or quality. The moment these conflicts cross this critical limit, the quality of that entity changes or an upheaval takes place and the old entity becomes qualitatively different thing.
• This process of change never stops in Nature, whether one likes it or not. This process is termed by Marx, and his friend F. Engles, 'Negation of Negation' . Here, a thing comes into being or takes its birth by negating a thing that was having a well-established place and this new thing, after enjoying a well- established place for certain time, is itself negated by a new thing. Over a period of time this pattern of change appears to human mind as spiral evolution.
• This dialectical process is an integral part of Nature's function. Though the general principles of dialectics operate with mathematical accuracy, in their detailed applications they operate in very flexible manner, depending on so many factors; nonetheless, in overall contours they always operate with mathematical accuracy. This faithful accuracy of its basic principles and their universality in operation make it possible for dialectics to forecast and predict. These two philosopher revolutionaries devoted their entire life in applying these dialectical principles to physics , anthropology , society , economics and, even, military science . They created a brilliant philosophical edifice called Scientific Socialism or, better known as, Communism.
29 Jan 2015 @ 07:15 by Allison @220.127.116.11 : xrJTPdXzLyzoTAhyLb
Dustin H Apologies for posting this in the cotmenms, and I would like to subscribe to an RSS feed of the DBT section you have here I dont see a way to subscribe just to the DBT items though. Am I missing something? Or could I even subscribe via eMail?Thank you! Found you in looking for apparent competence' and this whole article is a lot of help in understanding what is going on in my life.
29 Jan 2015 @ 17:21 by Dcc @18.104.22.168 : IIDgJVhVdykag
Natalie I am interested in this blog, both as an inntrnieg counselor and as a parent of a teen girl who may be BPD. We're into our 10th month of suicide attempts, blah living, crises, roller coasters, hospitalizations and scary day-in/day-out family life. I look forward to reading this blog as I am am slightly familiar with Marsha's work and there are limited therapists trained in this field in my area I live in.
29 Apr 2016 @ 08:17 by @22.214.171.124 : brilliant! I would like to share this ar
Togel Online Singapore
Togel Online Hongkong
Bandar Togel Singapore
Togel Online Terpercaya
Bandar Togel Online Terpercaya
Agen Togel Online Terpercaya
Agen Togel Online
Other entries in Philosophy
17 Jun 2010 @ 06:07: Stereotypes are circular and non-scientific
29 May 2010 @ 18:00: StereoTypes are debased Concepts
31 Mar 2010 @ 15:08: What's the line between "immersing in beauty" and exaltation?
26 Mar 2010 @ 14:47: Dialectical Analysis of Consciousness and Information
6 Mar 2010 @ 07:49: The word for World is Forest
17 Feb 2010 @ 15:55: Dialectical analysis of the Post-modern Epoch
10 Feb 2010 @ 18:50: Mindmap for Ifa for the 21st Century
19 Dec 2008 @ 09:42: Cosmic Egg, Cosmic Onion
4 Dec 2008 @ 03:58: Profound Metaphysical Questions to Ask Yourself
30 Nov 2008 @ 10:59: The Hard Problem of Conscious Experience